After 18 years as art director of a noted guitar festival at Pordenone, Maestro Paolo Pegoraro toghether with the close-knit team of teachers of the newest Segovia Guitar Academy and in partnership with the FADIESIS Association, proposes an innovative festival, which aims to offer captivating experiences as well as personal and artistic enrichment for young guitarists from Friuli Venezia-Giulia and all over the world (Mexico, Argentina, Hungary, Japan, Slovenia, Brazil, Croatia and Italy).
Recognized Internationally as one of the most accredited, the Pordenone guitar school now desires to create a unique event where youth is the main character; primarily offering space to musicians of our territory, but also bringing young international excellences to our city.
- evening concerts: an alternation of young musicians that are following the perfection courses at the Segovia Guitar Academy and emerging in the international concert circuit conquering first prizes in numerous competitions: Andrea De Vitis, Marco Musso e Davide Tomasi (Italy), Daniela Rossi (Argentina), and for the last concert, the youngest Zsombor Sidoo (Ungheria), student at the Kug University in Graz;
- the School of Pordenone which will present the EnArmonia Guitar Ensemble that is group of young guitarists that study at the Segovia Guitar Academy;
- masterclass/workshop, for 15 mexican youngsters from the Ensemble de guitarras Mier y Pesado, which will arrive at Pordenone with a schorlaship granted by their country specifically to participate in these activities with the teachers of the Segovia Guitar Academy;
- masterclasses with the teachers of the Segovia Guitar Academy;
- masterclasses for the youngest guitarists of the music schools of the province;
- "La città delle mille corde", a stirring full immersion guitar ensemble laboratory designed for kids ages 10 to 16, arriving from different music schools from our region and abroad.
The concerts take place in one of the most interesting and evocative locations of Pordenone, the former Convento di S. Francesco, with perfect acoustics for the classical guitar.
Locations: Galleria “Pizzinato”, Ex Convento di San Francesco, Segovia Guitar Academy.
Free entrance for all activities.